- About us
- Regulations & Syllabi
- Contact Us
1. Vardhaman College of Engineering is the best amongst all the Institutions in and around the city of Hyderabad.
2. It attracts the best students at admission time and the students attain merit positions in JNTUH regularly.
3. All faculties, staff and students of the college are committed to the mission of the college, making leader in technology and science through hard work, honesty and team spirit.
4. Vardhaman has better infrastructure, placement, faculty, air conditioned laboratories and research laboratories.
5. All computing and laboratory infrastructure are open round the clock depending upon the need of the students to benefit the students who stay in college hostel.
6. Computerized monitoring of attendance, personalized progress monitoring, counseling through departmental faculty advisors, have been introduced. This has made students more responsible, leading to significant drop in failures and delay in completion. Emphasis on 100% attendance in all courses.
7. Adequate in-campus accommodation for all categories of students:
• Three hundred seater new Boys hostel is fully operational
• Two hundred and forty six new Girls hostel is fully operational
• A new thousand seater hostel is going to be built
8. The Placement record is exemplary with four out of five students admitted are finding jobs with the organizations such as TCS, Infosys, Oracle, Mahindra Satyam, Robert Bosch, L & T Infotech etc.
9. Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities are planned and executed through a number of associations, clubs, societies and students' chapters of professional bodies. They are owned and managed by representatives of students and are monitored by the faculty in-charge.
10. Flexibility in all UG and PG programs: Introduction of wide range of elective papers including interdisciplinary subjects in syllabi.
11. Continuous Evaluation System of Students: Regular class tests, assignments, mid-term examinations, seminars, quizes and laboratory tests.
12. Revised Courses of Studies of B.Tech., M.Tech., MCA and MBA Programs with large number of modern and industry-oriented subjects. The college has decided to revise the syllabi on a regular basis.
13. Publication of results within 15 days of examination.
14. Encouragement of creative project work in under-graduate and post-graduate programs.
15. Complete elimination of ragging in and outside the college.
16. The alumni are playing a major role in building the positive image of the institute in India and abroad.
17. Participations of students in various cultural programs at national level are encouraged and supported.
18. High bandwidth (30 MBPS) internet connectivity is provided in each class room and laboratories along with provision of LCD projector.
19. Adequate reprographic facilities have been created in the campus and in each department for ease of students.
20. The entire campus has been renovated with regard to buildings, roads, utilities, security, cleanliness and hygienic by the constant supervision, up-gradation and development efforts for conducive academic environment.